How do I file a claim?

Follow this link to our electronic claims form. Answer a few simple questions, and that’s it! Once we receive your claim, our licensed partners at North American Risk Services will reach out to you within the next business day.

How long does it take to settle a claim?

That depends on a few factors. First are the circumstances surrounding your claim. Our adjusters need to verify your claim details. If the loss is a result of crime, it may take some time to receive the police reports. Secondly, it depends on the damage or the loss. Minor damage could be repaired very quickly. Major damage or a complete loss could take longer to repair or replace your item. Regardless, our adjusters will keep you up to date on the process and timelines.

Did this answer your question?